Updated Tuesday, March 24 at 7:40 a.m. CST (Added GMR and CDC COVID-19 Webpage QR Code Wallet Card and GMR Caregiver Well-Being Resource Wallet Card)
Updates from GMR Leaders
- 03.23.2020 (Safety Team Update: Use of Foggers) (New 03.23.20)
- 03.20.2020 (GMR Medicine and Clinical Informatics Teams (Updated 03.23.20)
- 03.20.2020 (GMR HR, COVID-19 Childcare Stipend Guidelines) (New 03.20.20)
- 03.16.2020 (Randy Owen, GMR CEO, Ted Van Horne, GMR COO and Dr. Ed Racht, GMR CMO) -- Video
- 03.13.2020 (Randy Owen, GMR CEO, Ted Van Horne, GMR COO and Dr. Ed Racht, GMR CMO)
- 03.13.2020 (Tom Baldwin, GMR VP Safety)
- 03.04.2020 (Ted Van Horne, GMR COO and Dr. Ed Racht, GMR CMO)
- 02.02.2020 (Dr. Ed Racht, GMR CMO)
- 01.24.2020 (Dr. Ed Racht, GMR CMO)
General Information for Caregivers
GMR Policy Updates
The purpose of this page is to provide information to all members of our community -- clinicians and non-clinicians.
Please keep in mind there are many different infectious illnesses, and the U.S. Healthcare community - including Global Medical Response (GMR) - has the training, equipment and processes necessary to safely care for these patients. All caregivers are trained in the necessary precautions to protect against contamination from diseases like the novel coronavirus.
On the right hand side of this page, you will find links with more information on education and precautions.