Update on GMR Hurricane Idalia Response
As part of the AMR contract with FEMA, GMR deployed on Aug. 29, hundreds of EMS professionals and vehicles to help impacted communities in Florida.
Media outlets from impacted areas in Florida and communities around the country that have provided EMS personnel are monitoring the situation and reporting on relief efforts in the wake of the hurricane.
- AMR Answers FEMA's Request for Hurricane Idalia Deployment
- Members of AMR Springfield in Florida to Help with Hurricane Response Efforts
- Four Tampa Bay Hospitals Evacuated, Flood Defense Deployed
- Knoxville, TN, Rural Metro Sends Crews to Help with Hurricane Relief in Florida
- AMR Owensboro, KY, Members Heading to Florida to Help Hurricane Survivors